Another Page in History

Mittwoch, März 08, 2006

The place I call home

Did any of you see the wonderful mug shot that Kirk has posted under the comments part of my last blog? Very classy. Anyhoo, since my last post much has changed. I no longer have to tell people that I am living with my parents--you can imagine how many dates that line got me. This is my 4th day in my new place. I have lived in many situations in the past. Dorm, shared a 1 bedroom apt, moved to Austria, Germany, multi bdrm apt...you get the idea. Until now I think that the roomate who was over 80 years old was definately the oddest flatmate. (No worries, I did have my own room at that apt.) My new home comes with a big kitchen, cable TV, wireless internet, 2 living rooms, 26 other housemates and a roomate. I am dealing with much less personal space than before, but I have been looking to down-size my possessions and this a good opportunity. My roomate and I get along well and I look forward to swapping travel stories. The people living here are really cool and I am enjoying the new community environment. Almost spring break time and instead of going somewhere myself, I have opted to stay home. Shocking, isn't it? The MCAT prep was just a little bit more important than awesome skiing in Utah with my aunt and uncle. Of course, not as much fun....

1 Comments:

  • Ugh, If only there was a way to not have my picture appear next to my posts. Damn blogger.

    ~Kirk

    By Blogger Kirk, at 3:24 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home