Another Page in History

Samstag, Februar 11, 2006

Comments for the day

My friend Kirk recently mentioned that I had not written a blog entry recently. So now I am. Now Kirk has something to read at work. Actually it was a shock to me that someone was still reading this. I know I promised to write once in a while, but I have been seriously slacking since I returned. You might ask what I am so busy doing that I can't bother to write in my blog. Well, nothing too exciting. I eat, sleep, and study like any normal university student. On occasion I work now. Quite a change from how I used to spend my weeks in past school years. Work used to be the dominating event in my life. Because as you all know, work=$$=travel. I enjoy not having to work so much. And this year filing my income tax will be easy. Instead of 6 different W-2 forms, I only have 1. Simple is good.

This semester I attempted to re-learn Spanish. It was a good thought, but I couldn't put in the amount of time I needed to get a good grade. So I dropped the course to spend more time studying for the MCAT. However all is not lost. My teacher is really understanding of my situation and has offered to correct my assignments and help me learn if I keep attending classes. So I still go to class 5 days a week and try to keep up with the work. After the MCAT on April 22nd, I will have much more time to study Spanish.

Quote from the calendar on my desk:
"An original life is unexplored territory. You don't get there by taking a taxi-you get there by carrying a canoe."

1 Comments:

  • Come on Andrea, gibe me some credit. I'm not reading this at work I'm watching olympic snowboarding on tv.

    ~Kirk

    By Blogger Kirk, at 8:01 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home