Woo Hoo!
So far we have done nothing but sleep-in, laundry and shower. But the best news of the day is that I just checked my Anatomy grade for last semester. I got an A!! All that work paid off. I am so excited because this is my first semester in college history that I have a 4.0. :)
A note for you all reading this. I have been told by others that in order to leave a comment, you have to log-in with a Username. Didn't know about that ahead of time-sorry. I still check email, so don't be afraid of sending me any comments, sarcastic remarks or points of rebuttal.
Andrea
A note for you all reading this. I have been told by others that in order to leave a comment, you have to log-in with a Username. Didn't know about that ahead of time-sorry. I still check email, so don't be afraid of sending me any comments, sarcastic remarks or points of rebuttal.
Andrea

0 Comments:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
<< Home