Italy picts

Roma-Castel San Angelo near the Vatican. Word of advice-never go to the Vatican during a religious holiday. Totally nuts.

Perugia-one of the main streets and the night shot is of the steps where everyone hangs out at night.
The round chapel is one of the few green places in Perugia. The maps shows a lot of green parks, but they exaggerate it a bit. I don't consider grass that looks like hay and rocky soil to be a true park.
Orvieto-beautiful duomo
Honking the car horn. That is the answer to every problem. According to the Italiens. So I have seen in the streets. Two weeks since I arrived in Perugia. I have done everything and nothing at the same time. Small town without a lot to do. Very nice views from the walls around the city. I am a very different tourist than normal. In fact, I don't feel like a tourist at all.I feel quite at home. Bene's roomates and friends have become mine as well and I am enjoying my time here. So much that I extended my ticket until the middle of June. Crazy, I know, but why leave a good thing? Will give me time to do what I actually planned--writing my personal statement for medical school. I have seen a couple cities outside of Perugia. I think the best thing is for me to just put fotos up. So here they are.

The city shot to the left is from Gubbio.
The church is the famous one in Assisi--well worth the visit even if you are tired of seeing church interiors in Italy.

0 Comments:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
<< Home