Another Page in History

Dienstag, November 03, 2009

Never too late for pictures






I got lazy. I can admit that. So instead of funny and creative story telling, I am providing a link to my snapfish page with pictures of diving in Roatan, Copan and a few other adventures in Honduras. All this took place over winter break for the UofM in January 2009. Most of the good diving shots were taken by Kristof. I really only got some while snorkeling. Enjoy! The images I put into this blog are an example of what a good photographer can do (clearly not me). Bob Stuke took these shots in Turks and Caicos--my most recent trip which I will try to write about and not just dump pictures. :) Let me know if you can't get to the pictures and you want me to send you the link personally.

Roatan:
http://www5.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=2721613014/a=110385519_110385519/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

Copan:
http://www5.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=2721276014/a=110385519_110385519/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

Honduras:
http://www5.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=2722348014/a=110385519_110385519/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/