Another Page in History

Samstag, Dezember 24, 2005

This is a moment in history for me. The moment when I stop sending out those novels I try to pass off as an Email update during my travels. My very first Blog website. I think I am computer literate enough to figure this out as I go. Enjoy!

'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a suitcase was packed, my stuff strewn about the house. The stockings were hung next to the tree with care, in hopes St Nicholas soon would be there. I was nestled all snug in my bed, with visions of Euros running through my head. With University finals only recently completed, my energy had not yet been depleted. Europe was once again calling my name, and in less than 72 hours, I would be on a plane.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

Frohe Weihnachten!

1 Comments:

  • Blog on you Travelin' Girl, blog on. We look forward to your adventures. Show us Germany in the snow and the little bits of life that we, in our work mode, will miss otherwise. You are our eyes and ears. Go, report, be bold, chase after it. And while you're at it get some good sleep and good food. Enjoy. Thom

    By Blogger Thom, at 11:11 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home