
Here are some pictures from our Ausflug yesterday to Lenzerheide and Rotebahn (a ski area).

It was tough to be on the cable car with all the skiers and know that when I reached the top I couldn't go flying down on skis. Oh well. Next time. The cutie in the picture is Diego-a relative. The flatter looking pictures are the lake that can be seen from the top. It was all frozen over so they cleared out paths for walkers and cross-country skiers.

Perfect weather. Good thing we went the day we did, because today it clouded over and started snowing. Not to mention that I woke up sick today. Guess even I couldn't avoid joining the rest of the family in the holiday Grippe. Winter camping in the

Schwartzwald may be out for me. I just hope I feel better for New Years. :( It was still great being back in the big mountains. Freiburg is surrounded by the black forest and the mountains are a little shorter.
1 Comments:
Looks beautiful. We keep getting more snow at home. Pretty but no mountains. :(
By
Kirk, at 12:32 PM
Kommentar veröffentlichen
<< Home