Another Page in History

Montag, Dezember 24, 2007

I started this blog 2 years ago, almost to the day, as a replacement for mass emails while traveling. Looking at one of my first blog entries, I realize that things have not changed much in 2 years. I still travel to Germany on occasion and still do not pack until the last minute. This is what I wrote the last time I left around christmas:


'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a suitcase was packed, my stuff strewn about the house. The stockings were hung next to the tree with care, in hopes St Nicholas soon would be there. I was nestled all snug in my bed, with visions of Euros running through my head. With University finals only recently completed, my energy had not yet been depleted. Europe was once again calling my name, and in less than 48 hours, I would be on a plane.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

Frohliche Weinachten